SPRING LEARN-TO-PLAY BASKETBALL
May 25 – June 24, 2021 on the outdoor court behind Prince Philip School
- Grades 5/6 Tuesdays 4:30-5:20 pm and Saturdays 10-10:50 am
- Grades 7/8 Thursdays 4:30-5:20 pm and Saturdays 11-11:50 am
Cost: FREE thanks to a City of Saskatoon Youth Grant!
Learn the fundamental skills of basketball through individual and group drills and games. Individual physical literacy will be developed along with playing in a team setting. Athletes are asked to supply their own basketball. There are limited balls available to borrow. Please indicate need on your registration form.
No scrimmages at this time. Covid guidelines will be in accordance with Basketball Saskatchewan.
Register by May 21 – space is limited!
Grades 5/6: https://forms.gle/NKhZXPxFSviQqbDs6
Grades 7/8: https://forms.gle/5XrPfCAYFJR7p3xe6
WANTED: SOCCER COORDINATOR
South Nutana Park is in need of a soccer coordinator! This position is highly supported by board members. Duties include:
- Assigning coaches and children to teams and age levels
- Coordinating with Saskatoon Youth Soccer
- Organizing and distributing equipment
Please contact Rhonda for more info at email@example.com.